To begin the application process, please submit your enquiry through the “Enrol Online”
Before accessing the site, please read the following guidelines providing information for completing the online application process.
The first part of the application will require:
- Parent/Guardian’s name, Relationship to the applicant, Valid email address (your Enquiry reference number will be sent here), Contact number, Company
- Submit the above information.
An Enquiry has been created at this point but it is not yet complete You will be guided to provide next set of information regarding the applicant including
- Applicant’s name, Applicant’s date of birth, Academic Year being applied for, Current School
- You may include siblings in this process.
Once you have completed the entire Enquiry, you will receive another email informing you of the documents you required to submit online in order to complete the admission application.
Below are the mandatory documents, applications will not be considered if documents are not uploaded:
Documents required for Admission (Online Upload)
- Sponsor's Emirates ID/Qatar ID (Both Sides)
- Parent (Sponsor) Passport
- Parent (Sponsor) Visa
- Applicant's Photo
- Applicant's Emirates ID/Qatar ID (Both Sides)
- Applicant's Passport
- Applicant's Visa
- Applicant's Immunization records
- Applicant's Recent School/Nursery Report (at least 2 years is applicable. Attestations required from MOE/MOFA/UAE Embassy from transferred country for overseas admission)
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable. Attestations required from MOE/MOFA/UAE Embassy from transferred country)
- Birth Certificate (Attestations required from MOE/MOFA/UAE Embassy from transferred country)
* Please note: We will not be able to process your application if the documents are not uploaded in pdf format.
An online enquiry does not automatically guarantee your child a seat. The school has the right to reject applications if the documents are not complete.
In the case of overseas transfer, the Transfer Certificate and Report should also be duly attested by:
- District Education Officer of the concerned district
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which migrating
- UAE Embassy in the country from which migrating
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abu Dhabi
The Admissions Team will call/email you if a seat is available. As per the previous report, child will be placed on a waiting list and will be offered seat once available. Your child may be referred for further, specialist assessment by the school’s Inclusion Support Team to determine whether additional provision may be required to enable your child to access learning.
Our assessment tests are carried out by our trained education team. Our team works with students to make sure that our curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. As an international school, we do not discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other qualifying characteristic.
For further information contact the registrar on 02 552 1621.