How to begin your child's journey...
Documents required for Admission
- 5 passport size photographs (recent).
- 2 copies of passport, with a valid visa date.
- 2 copies of Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from the previous school. This must be attested by the Ministry of Education if transferred from a school outside the UAE. A Transfer Certificate from schools in Asia must be attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE, and by the Ministry of External Affairs in the country of origin / UAE Consulate.
- One copy of the last school report and examination results / school recommendation letter.
- Registration / Admission from duly completed. The name of the child must be written as per Birth Certificate / passport on all school documents.
- Medical Certificate (Immunisation Card) for FS2 and Year 1.
Admission to the school is dependent upon the presentation of all the required documents.
Our assessment tests are carried out by our trained education team. Our team works with students to make sure that our curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. As an international school, we do not discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other qualifying characteristic.
For further information contact the registrar on 02 552 1621.